Friday, December 18, 2015

Breathe



Experience over stuff.  
I'm moved by this concept... We don't need more stuff! 

We need time. Time with loved ones. Time with our kids. Time with each other.  Time with Him.

I love the glitter, the lights and the wrappings- I do. I really do. But the whisper in my ear that is God is saying love. Time. Prayer. Love. Love the hurting. Love the broken. Love each other.  Love Me.

He is speaking to us, and we are so busy, and so wrapped up in the wrapping up of gifts, and He is the Gift. He is Peace.  He tells us to be still and know...

So, take some of the moments and exhale. Breathe in and out. Rest in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...