Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Rock on!

My family rocks.  I mean,believe me, we have our moments... But all-in-all, we're a cool group.  Life is crazy, and never easy, but God is able to use dysfunction and drama for His glory.

We've come a long way.

And God isn't finished with us, yet.

So, I can praise Him in those sweet moments, for sure.  But when I praise Him when it hurts, or I'm heartbroken, I know He sees me. Because, for His glory, I've been given this life and these people to love and nurture... even when it isn't so sweet, and we're all so sensitive.

He is the rock. And because He is, we can rock on along, praising because we get another day, new chances, hopeful moments, and journeys that are worth it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...