Wednesday, August 28, 2013

oceans





what is it about the ocean that makes me feel closer to God?

I think that to know He created ALL this..( and then there is me...)

He made it ALL.

I am small and the ocean- it's just huge, and moving, and beautiful! It's crazy!

- I just know that I feel better, feel happier, and pray more freely at the seashore.

I do feel small next to the ocean.

I feel peace, though, too.

sitting and doing nothing but thinking-

feeling the breeze on my skin, through my hair, against my face-

walking just to walk.

I am so happy at the beach, any beach, it doesn't even have to be a certain beach... any will do!


My kids and my husband are happy, too.

I love the sound and the smell.





It's all just amazing, and I'm glad I'm here, and I'm glad that me being so small can see God, who is greater, stronger, awesome, healer, bigger, and higher...

Because, how can you not see Him here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...