Tuesday, June 12, 2012

almost done...



I love coming to an end of the school year.  I guess it is that sense of accomplishing something, of finishing well, of achievement.  While we didn't home-school this year, I'd like to believe that we were pretty involved in the kids academics and stuff.  So, imagine my surprise to find out my Katie got a young author award!!!  What? Really? She likes to write stories?  Who knew?  It's very cool.  Her teacher has been a huge blessing to us this year.  Katie (that child) started the year with a lot of struggles- but now she is reading, and writing (apparently) very well.  She doesn't think she is good at math, but she actually excels at it and she even passed her social studies and science test well within the pass range (cheers!)

Tommy is done, officially, today.  He is SO excited that he doesn't have to wake up so early (me, too!).  His report card will get mailed to us, but I'm sure he passed everything.  He is officially a sophomore!

Danielle can't wait for the year to be over!  It's half days for the rest of the week for her, so she is happy.  Tomorrow is a party and Friday is field day.  Woo-hooo!!! Summer is here! 


So... the 2011-2012 school year is coming to a close.  I am happy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...