Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy (late) Memorial Day

(graphicsfairy)

I really, really appreciate and honor the people who make it possible to live life free, and I remember the people who have died or who have been injured in order to defend my freedom.

It's a hectic pace, here.

I know it's self inflicted, so I won't even complain about it, just to mention, though, it is the final week before recital week.  Three of us dance and tend to lean toward the dramatic side of things, so, with that in mind, pray for smooth going... please!

Changes continue, too, so please join me in praying for wisdom and clarity and peace... for those of us (all) who are transitioning and really, really trying to make a good difference:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...