Thursday, March 11, 2010

insight



I am finding insight in unexpected places, these days. In attending a support group, I discover that the process of making a change is what is so hard... I think that the change itself isn't so bad, it is getting to that place that is hard. It is taking those first steps. That is what is so difficult!


I find that when I am angry (seething, really) I don't make great decisions. It really does help to step back (literally) and take a few (or ten) deep breaths (again, literally).


Facebook can reveal great wisdom! A complete stranger's written words calmed me last night. I felt ashamed that I had even been angry. This also proves to me that God does big things with sometimes little actions. He uses us in ways we can't imagine. Someone spoke to my heart and taught me a lesson that I will hopefully not forget!


So... I just pray that this insight keeps on keeping on! And I pray for more good news. And I pray for help dealing with the not-so-good news.






I can't wait for next Saturday! NEW MOON is released on DVD. I'm going to get the special addition for sure! We plan on having a Twilight fest at our house, complete with pizza, pop-corn, and chocolate! It might even be raining to make the mood more festive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...