Sunday, January 6, 2019

Welcome Back!

I know during the Christmas holidays (fondly referred to as the madness season), I tend to over indulge. It’s true... Knowing that there will be yummy casseroles, pies, cookies, wine, and other fruity beverages, I tend to just be ok with the extra calories and lack of movement. It’s probably not the healthiest track to take, but it works for me. So, I’ve had my two weeks of debauchery! It’s time to come off the sugar/carb high... ughhhhh...



So, welcome back to a new season, a new year, a new time. Do you make resolutions? I do, though they tend to take the shape of goals. My resolutions also don’t just happen at the beginning of the year, but all throughout the year- small goals in small increments. I like to say that life is a marathon, not a sprint. It helps me, at least.

Here’s to 2019... May your year be blessed and fruitful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...