Friday, May 4, 2018

May The Forth Be With You!!!




It's a yellow, beautiful day!! It's warm and sunny and breezy. The only bummer, of course, is the pollen. We are an allergic family and Virginia's allergies get worse every year. It is still beautiful, though.

We have a senior in the house this year so it has been a busy time of year, oh my goodness. It's our second time around this block, so we are a bit more organized. Between pictures, and jobs, and college visits, and interviews, and testings, though, we are a bit worn out. The light is at the end of the tunnel, though, and it's not a train. So, now, the reality is setting in...

It'll just be one more child through highschool to finish up. I'm going to miss my girl. My son is gainfully employed. A new chapter is beginning.

Life is so funny, these cycles we are ordered to go through. Having children is a little like signing up to have your heart broken in a million different ways. It's both beautiful and wretched at the same time. But, God.

God is bigger. God is good. God is faithful.

With Him, I'll continue to go through life this side of heaven with confidence that He's never let me down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOBIPb-6PTc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...