Monday, February 17, 2014

It is

Really? It is AFTER Valentine's Day and I have yet to post anything?

Really?

It. Is.

So... The New Year and all....

Not so bad. I'm older. More experienced (that does not translate to more wise, even though some would argue that it does).

Here is what is very new, though...

Day 1:  Juicing. Today. For 14 (originally 10) days.

I (it is Mark's idea, for real) am doing it. We (Mark and I) started at lunchtime today.

I'm slightly hungry, and my tummy is making a lot of noise. I've had two green juices, and we spent $100.00 on produce, people... Like, vegetables! Mostly...

I'll keep you posted;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Yoga

 Take a deep breath in, purse your lips and slowly let it out… Yoga, by far, has been one of the most beneficial activities that I’ve added ...