Musings of faith, hope, love and growing up, growing a family, and growing spiritually.
Sunday, April 1, 2012
spring :)
I just pray that everyone has a very meaningful Holy week...
This is one of my favorite times of the year.
The hope that is present for me in the risen Jesus Christ who came down from HEAVEN for US (all humans)... is overwhelming.
That these miracles occurred for me to have a relationship with HIM is just so amazing... it is crazy how much God loves us!
I pray that YOU may have a relationship, begin a relationship, or nurture a relationship with our Father so that the hope that I experience may be shared with you:)
Much love,
Kristen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Repeat After me- I am a writer!
So, I decided to share a sampling of blog posts from my blog “We’re All Mad Here” over at Fredericksburg Parent magazine. I tagged them as b...
-
It snowed yesterday, briefly, and I'm glad I (actually, Danielle) got a picture because it didn't last long. I'm not too sad ...
-
So, yesterday was a LOT harder than I anticipated. My friend, 'A' moved away to the land of Twilight. I was trying to be excited and...
-
It was a nice day!! We (kind of) did some homeschooling (aka: lots of reading), we helped a few friends out (aka: babysitting), we had dinne...

No comments:
Post a Comment