I am acting like a writer again... I also got brand new writing technology, so I have to write a quick post.
We have been so busy at our house! Isn’t everybody busy, though? I have a college-going teen, a dancing sophomore and a young man who gets paid to play with dogs (can you say dream job?)!
We’ve been to the beach, to college, and all over our little town.
So, stay tuned... I’m back (finally).
Musings of faith, hope, love and growing up, growing a family, and growing spiritually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Repeat After me- I am a writer!
So, I decided to share a sampling of blog posts from my blog “We’re All Mad Here” over at Fredericksburg Parent magazine. I tagged them as b...
-
It snowed yesterday, briefly, and I'm glad I (actually, Danielle) got a picture because it didn't last long. I'm not too sad ...
-
So, yesterday was a LOT harder than I anticipated. My friend, 'A' moved away to the land of Twilight. I was trying to be excited and...
-
It was a nice day!! We (kind of) did some homeschooling (aka: lots of reading), we helped a few friends out (aka: babysitting), we had dinne...

No comments:
Post a Comment