OK... This was just too cute not to share with others... enjoy. I've already printed it out and am off to hang it up somewhere in my house. Have a very Happy Saturday!!!!
Craftily Ever After: Free Keep Calm and SCARY On Printable!: "Today I had the great honor of having my Eat, Drink and Be Scary printable featured on one of my favorite blogs, One Pretty Thing! Please cl..."
Musings of faith, hope, love and growing up, growing a family, and growing spiritually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Repeat After me- I am a writer!
So, I decided to share a sampling of blog posts from my blog “We’re All Mad Here” over at Fredericksburg Parent magazine. I tagged them as b...
-
It snowed yesterday, briefly, and I'm glad I (actually, Danielle) got a picture because it didn't last long. I'm not too sad ...
-
So, yesterday was a LOT harder than I anticipated. My friend, 'A' moved away to the land of Twilight. I was trying to be excited and...
-
It was a nice day!! We (kind of) did some homeschooling (aka: lots of reading), we helped a few friends out (aka: babysitting), we had dinne...
No comments:
Post a Comment