Musings of faith, hope, love and growing up, growing a family, and growing spiritually.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
My Brother
I have this great brother named Kyle. He is smart (genius, actually). He is funny. He has always been funny, and a bit sarcastic. While my husband was (very slightly) worried about being mentioned in my blog, my brother was offended that I didn't mention him. Sarcasm? maybe. No offense intended, Kyle. I love you very much, and miss you, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Repeat After me- I am a writer!
So, I decided to share a sampling of blog posts from my blog “We’re All Mad Here” over at Fredericksburg Parent magazine. I tagged them as b...
-
It snowed yesterday, briefly, and I'm glad I (actually, Danielle) got a picture because it didn't last long. I'm not too sad ...
-
So, yesterday was a LOT harder than I anticipated. My friend, 'A' moved away to the land of Twilight. I was trying to be excited and...
-
It was a nice day!! We (kind of) did some homeschooling (aka: lots of reading), we helped a few friends out (aka: babysitting), we had dinne...
No comments:
Post a Comment